Saturday, December 1, 2012

LORRAINE - Psyjukebox Mix


30 November, 2012  |  Digital  |  Soundcloud
Style: Psy-Trance
Total Tracks: 01

I discovered psy trance in 2002 through my mate Ash (Celtic Psy forum keymaster/Psilocybe Tribe(prev.k/a DossePosse)), after 25 years of northern soul & 2 years of techno !
I began accumulating tunes, going to club nights-Alien Resonance/Sunrise/U.V/Kulu/Cabbage & outdoor psy parties in North Wales.
I never set out to be a dj, I just wanted to hear my taste in psy trance. I began by playing a few tunes @ the end of outdoor parties when everyone else was too wasted to play.
Then, based on my enthusiasm & taste, (I think !?) Bez23(Kulu) asked me if I was up for playing @ Kulu (Bradford May 2005) WoW-my chance to play my favourite tunes. I wasn't gonna turn that chance down just because I couldn't dj !
I had 2 months to get to grips with the mechanics of dj ing, anyway its the tunes that count !!
It's been & still is a slow but interesting learning curve this dj malarkey. But, hey I'm enjoying it & for as long as they keep making tickety boo tunes that make me move I'll keep wanting to play them.
Thanks to Ash (celtic psy forum admin/psilocybe tribe & good friend) for getting me hooked on psy trance, for letting me practice on his cdj1000's and for sorting me my own decks & mixer.
Thanks to Gerry Aum (Kulu/Sunrise) for 1st putting the headphones on my head and encouraging me.
Thanks to Bez23 & Kulu for starting my dj ing ball rolling.
Thanks to Messmedia's leap of faith by giving me my 1st residency.
Thanks to Sunrise for my 2nd & current residency.
Thanks to all who have let me loose behind their decks & have helped to make me the obsessed psy trance anorak I am today !!

Tracklist:

01- Bash-new rules (Y.S.E)
02- Zentrix-outpost (Ovnimoon recs)
03- Nerso-science (Sonic Entity rmx) (Iono)
04- Sonic Wave Control-thunder storm (Free Spirit recs)
05- S-Range & Etic-tone generator (Digital Nature recs)
06- Mental Broadcast & Minimal Criminal-outofrange(Digital Nature recs)
07- Sonic Wave Control-sonic wave (Free Spirit recs)
08- Middle Mode & Sideform-sidemode (Y.S.E)
09- Sonic Wave Control-sixth sense (Free Spirit recs)
10- Zen Mechanics-holy cities (Motion Drive rmx) (Iono)

© soundcloud





soundcloud :      PSYJUKEBOX





No comments: