Tuesday, December 11, 2012

REPTILE YOUTH - Be My Yoko Ono


Label: hfn Music
10 December, 2012  |  Digital  |  HFN23
Style: Indie Dance / Deep House
Total Tracks: 05

01. Be My Yoko Ono (Radio Edit)
02. Be My Yoko Ono (Peaking Lights Remix)
03. Be My Yoko Ono (Francis Harris & Gry Remix)
04. Be My Yoko Ono (Francis Harris & Gry Dub)
05. Be My Yoko Ono (Original Mix)

Reptile Youth are back to mix up your head and break your heart with another standout track from their exceptional debut album. 'Be My Yoko Ono' is yet another slice of the Youth at their best - an electrifying, exhilarating rush of electro pop set to detonate the airwaves and dancefloors alike.
© beatport
   
                                                                                                       


beatport :       Reptile Youth          hfn Music





No comments: